Increased competition, changing customer demographics, the growth of new communications media, and more demanding customers require enterprises and organizations to manage the customer experience and consistently deliver high-value service.
IPOCC allows enterprises to manage the customer experience with proactive engagement. IPOCC combines historic and real-time contextual information to improve the quality of
interactions, optimizes agent utilization and productivity, and enhances supervisor performance to deliver a superior customer experience.
Avaya IP Office Contact Center is an industry-leading, cost-effective, SIP-based multi-channel contact center solution that delivers a variety of enhancements to customer service capabilities for the competitive enterprise:
- Flexible, user-driven multimedia access to customer care resources increases customer choice while saving costs.
- Persistent context for seamless and efficient customer interaction ensures that agents understand the customer’s immediate prior activity, past history, purchase behavior, and preferences.
- Agent efficiency features such as multiple call handling and context-sensitive IM and e-mail editor with auto suggest greatly improve agent productivity.
- Supervisor effectiveness features such as simplified administration and unified reporting—both detailed real-time and historical reporting capabilities—equip managers to quickly focus on issues needing immediate attention while analyzing long-term performance and learning and applying best practices to continuously improve the agility of the contact center.
- Reliability through real-time shadowing and automatic switchover of all core application components delivers uninterrupted operation.